"I'm nervous. I'm really nervous. There's a baby in my tummy. There's a baby in my tummy..."
Yikes. That's all I can say. Let's hope those words are never repeated again until she is happily married WAY in the future.
Mallory also learned a thing or two from my pregnancy. She keeps asking me to pick things up for her because she says she "can't bend over" to get it. She also informed us the other day that Wyatt can't run, and Mom can't run either.
-Suzy
3 comments:
But why was she nervous about it?
That is so cute! Especially about the having you pick up things since she can't bend over. Kensie always used to say their was a baby in her tummy and that it was coming out tomorrow. Wyatt is such a handsome little guy and congrats to Carter on his baptism! What a busy month you've had! We miss seein' ya! Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Awesome! I am nervous thinking about the possibility of a baby being in my tummy too...
Post a Comment