We have a great place called the "Sand Bar" about 20 minutes from home where we like to take the kids to play in the water. Last time when we went, there was tons of sea-weed floating around. When the kids finally realized it wasn't going to attack them like a sea-creature, I was able to get Carter to agree to put some of it on his head.He's always been a good sport who will do something crazy (like jump in snow with no shoes) in order to get a good laugh from everyone.
Taylor running from sea-weed
Just a great picture of Mallory
The make-shift water-slide that the community put up at the Sand Bar.
1 comment:
Suzy,
Hey Kristin sure misses Carter. She says that she wants to see him - not just talk to him on the phone.
It's kind of sad. I showed her the blog but I don't think it helped much.
We miss you!
Diane
Post a Comment