Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wyatt Sees His Shadow

Wyatt wouldn't eat his dinner tonight. He kept leaning his head forward over his tray, and I finally figured out what he was doing. I don't remember any of our other kids discovering their shadows this early. It was fun to watch.



I hope this means we'll have at least six more weeks of spring.

6 comments:

Patti said...

That is so cute! I wonder if this means he is over the top in intelligence!

Elizabeth said...

That made me laugh! I loved watching his little hand try to grab the shadow of the spoon.

Jimmy Z said...

That's funny! Your kids are awesome.

Suzy Q said...

That is just adorable. I love his little laugh, and I must say, you are amazing at hitting the mouth. :) Good job feeding him Mom. :)

Diane said...

That's great! My favorite part is you teasing him with his spoon and then spreading food on his head. :) he he. I don't think my kids have ever discovered their shadow like that. I hope it means 6 more weeks of spring too. :)

Christi said...

So cute! Good thinking to grab the video. I would always sit amazed and totally space the documentation.