Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Taylor's Birthday

Last week was Taylor's 6th Birthday. Here are some pictures from the big day and his party.

Taylor wanted Transformers and Bakugun balls. He has a pretty decent collection now.












On his actual Birthday, Taylor got to blow out a candle on a cookie. I know- sort of lame. Don't feel bad for him though - ANY form of sugar makes that kid happy. Plus, he had birthday cake the Sunday before and birthday cake at his party. (Besides, Josh and I are on a no-sugar diet and don't need any more temptation around the house)







Josh is the best Simon-Says leader ever. I'm thinking of hiring him out for some extra cash. He has the kids do all sorts of clever things. My favorite was:
"Simon says turn your hands into spiders."
"Simon says have the spiders fight each other"
"Now have a spider bite your neighbor."
That got everyone.

Other games included "Squeak Piggy, Squeak", a Bean-bag toss, a Transformer Candy-Walk (like a cake-walk with Transformer pictures), and a "suck the napkin with a straw" relay.

I'm also posting this very uncharacteristic video of Taylor. It was so surprising seeing him act crazy in front of everyone. He's normally very reserved. He must have been VERY happy. (It might also be a result of the Marshmallow Mateys for breakfast plus the Mike-n-Ikes and marshmallows that we gave as game prizes).

1 comment:

Mike West said...

See, if you are going to go with transformers, you have to go with STAR WARS transformers. Then you get the best of both worlds. Though I would probalby just keep it in the star wars ship mode.