Mallory just LOVES to sing. She constantly sings princess songs (surprise), and she also makes up her own songs. I was lucky to catch this one about her stuffed horse on video. We get a kick out of the schizophrenic parts.
On a totally unrelated side-note: Mallory invented some new words:
- "Drinky." It means thirsty. "Mom, can I have a drink? I'm really really drinky!"
- "Nappy." It means tired. "But I'm not nappy!"
6 comments:
I thought that was a reference to her horse, not to a multiple personality, but I'm admittedly not a psychiatrist.
(love it!)
Well, since I have so much psychiatric training, I would say that Mallory needs her horse to live in her own room. She is really in need of an animal to be around her. If you don't want her horse, try a dog. That should fix her.
What a song! Monte and I laughed as we watched it. It sounds just like our Camryn. Those two would really get along great!
She's on her way to being a broadway star! What a cutie!
I need to live by you! That was awesome!
Post a Comment