Here are our favorite quotes from each of the kids this week:
Taylor: (Spoken over dinner at Taco Time.) Hey Dad, when we get home, can I have a big bowl of sugar?
Carter: (Spoken on our way home from dinner at Taco Time.) Mom, I just want to say that I am sorry for all those times that you have come home from a party with some treats or something, and we wanted to taste some, so you have had to give us some of your treats because we wanted some. So, sorry.
Mallory: (Upon being tickled by her mother.) No, Mom. Heavenly Father doesn't want us to tickle.
Taylor: (Spoken over dinner at Taco Time.) Hey Dad, when we get home, can I have a big bowl of sugar?
Carter: (Spoken on our way home from dinner at Taco Time.) Mom, I just want to say that I am sorry for all those times that you have come home from a party with some treats or something, and we wanted to taste some, so you have had to give us some of your treats because we wanted some. So, sorry.
Mallory: (Upon being tickled by her mother.) No, Mom. Heavenly Father doesn't want us to tickle.
3 comments:
Your kids are so stinking funny! I just can't picture Carter so big. What sweeties.
So, did you let Taylor have that big bowl of sugar?
How cute! I love the bowl of sugar comment. It's good you are writing these things down. You'll always be glad you did.
Post a Comment